Monday, April 18, 2011

February and March were busy months!

February and March were busy months!! I spent lots of time cozied next to mom (and Spike) while she had sister growing in her belly. I loved to pat mommy's tummy -- after all, a big brother's job is to love and take care of his little sister!

I also went to a birthday party for my friend Sofia where we all dressed up in fancy clothes and I ate my first PB&J!!!


Many of my days were spent with my friends Hannah, Drew and Jennie...they used to watch me while mommy was at work....they read me stories, took me to the park and played silly time with me:)

I also posed for a calendar shoot in my cool new bathing suit. The calendar is a fundraiser to support the Down Syndrome Information Alliance....it will help to spread awareness and celebrate the beautiful faces and personalities of kiddos like me with Down syndrome. Don't worry....once it is published, I will be hitting all of my family and friends up to buy one with me in it!!!! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment