Monday, April 18, 2011

Daniella Sue Davila is here!





I am finally here! Mommy and Grammy shopped for several hours and walked around sowe could get this show on the road and I think itobviously worked! Mom had contractions 10 min apart on Wednesday and they kept going until late Thursday night when they were only 5 minutes apart.At that time, it was off to Kaiser in Roseville and were checked in at midnight (on Friday morning, April 1st!)


At that point, contractions were sharp and often but mommy was not dilating...I was born
right on time--born on my due date of April 1, 2011 (and no, I am not April Fools-ing you)! I weighed 9lbs and 5oz and was 20.5 inches long with lots of dark brown hair and cute little lips. I was born via c-section at 3:18am and boy was it a good thing since mommy's doctor thought I was only going to be around 7lbs!
What a chunk a monk I was....I thinned out a bit from the day I was born but am already outgrowing my newborn clothes.
I am the one and only granddaughter on the Dambrosio side so you know I am already getting spoiled and the Davila's are also spoiling me rotten (and boy do I love it!)


Stayed tuned for more posts and pictures of how I am growing and developing..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment