Monday, November 1, 2010

Step Up for Down Syndrome!














Team Dante was formed to do a walk a thon the day after my birthday. This event held a special place in my family's heart because it helped to raise money for awareness efforts and programs for kiddos like me with Down Syndrome. I was so blessed to have such a rock star team! We had over 70 walkers and the most spirited team ever! Lots of family and friends from the bay area, new friends from Lincoln and Rocklin and even mommy's friends from the Lab and a few doggies. Everyone yelled and cheered loud when they called our names...Auntie Sheri was the ring leader of the cheers with Auntie Kim and cousin Nico also adding some good cheering...Nico ran around like a maniac yelling for Team Dante...I loved it! We all had matching shirts with my picture on it and "Team Dante" thanks to my wonderful Grammy....she made them all!! Everyone complimented me on our team:) There are so many great photos taken by daddy's friend Cash...I included the link below along with these photos as a sneak peak. Thank you to Team Dante for making it such a special day! http://www.flickr.com/photos/76605664@N00/

No comments:

Post a Comment