Thursday, March 25, 2010

Every day is a holiday for Dante!

Well, I may not be Irish but I just celebrated with lots of green formula and green diapers! hahaha I still got kisses from all of my ladies and boy was I a happy camper. This is the silly bib my mommy made me wear but I guess it added that special charm to an already specially sweet baby!



Then it was off to the mall for a shopping spree and low and behold who do we see but the Easter Bunny!!!! It was perfect....no line and I was awake. I made the poor kid working the camera earn his keep because the smile in this photo basically lasted only two seconds and he snagged the shot---good job mister! I am looking forward to my first Easter Egg Hunt at the Chancey's and then Easter Dinner with the Davila's....Fun times to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment