Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dante at age 4 to 5 months


As life goes on, I continue to grow and learn. I am a happy little guy (unless I need to eat or sleep...then, look out!!!) I enjoy spending time with my family and do new things all the time to surprise them. I like to laugh and giggle when daddy plays with me and we have long talks....I am not sure what he is saying but it sounds a lot like the words that I use.






I have also mastered tummy time. I love to be on my tummy and can roll over to play with my toys.
I love my toys...especially my Baby Einstein radio that lights up. It always calms me down when I get a little crabby. The orange jungle gym that makes obnoxious noises is another favorite. I tug on it with my strong arms and flex my muscles for the ladies;)

No comments:

Post a Comment